-
November 8th, 2004, 10:01 PM
#1861
Inactive Member
it's the pc version ..... and i do have 512 ram but only a radeon 9000pro 64 ram video card.
I don't get it !! The graphics of this stupid game are pretty simple. Why deosn't it run fast ?
I've palyed far more detailed games that have run smoothly on my system.
-
November 8th, 2004, 10:02 PM
#1862
Inactive Member
Online f-zero. If they managed to do it with all 30 racers, i would cum.
Or they could increase the number of racers in a race to 50. That would also rule.
-
November 8th, 2004, 10:31 PM
#1863
Senior Hostboard Member
That'd be cool. They could also have included all the F-Zero X courses too, while we're on the topic of making the ultimate F-Zero package.
Maybe for the next one in the series.
-
November 8th, 2004, 11:50 PM
#1864
Inactive Member
The bane of all GTA games:
Racing.
-
November 9th, 2004, 04:51 AM
#1865
Inactive Member
If you like speed, no game is faster than F-zero GX.
Buy it.
-
November 9th, 2004, 03:24 PM
#1866
Senior Hostboard Member
nfsu2 demo. Maybe the best word to write it down: strange. They've totally messed up drift mode. But I like the game's demo. And with that car I can hardly win. I hope they'll fix the game till the full will come out.
<font color="#101010" size="1">[ November 09, 2004 11:26 AM: Message edited by: Hell Knight ]</font>
-
November 9th, 2004, 04:48 PM
#1867
Senior Hostboard Member
NFSU2 demo!! W007! I see I've missed a busy night...
-
November 9th, 2004, 05:52 PM
#1868
Senior Hostboard Member
Well, the best thing in the demo is the music imo.
-
November 9th, 2004, 06:04 PM
#1869
Inactive Member
Managed to play Warcraft III some more. That human guy is really cool.
-
November 9th, 2004, 10:11 PM
#1870
Inactive Member
IRT Miguel in the hentai thread (Oh, realtime 3D, interesting. How interactive is the game? (Please tell about it in the games thread if you can.) BTW, if you want to save space and bw you can convert them to PNGs (no quality lost unlike JPG files).:
Well, it's actually like a really short and easy MGS without any fighting, as all you do is stalk the girsl until you either can rape them or get them to want to fuck you. The sex scenes let you do a buncha foreplay, get a bj, and then 3 sex positions,with 2 different ways of fucking for each [img]tongue.gif[/img]
I forgot I couldconvert stuff. Stupid me >_<
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks